EKIA Organic Anti Aging Skin Care
Delicious, nutritious, and healthy buckwheat bread. If you can’t eat gluten breads and foods made with gluten, you don’t have to suffer. This awesome and nutrient dense bread is a perfect substitute and will keep you satisfied. It’s very easy to make and bake.
- 1. 2 1/2 cups of filtered water
- 2. 1 tea spoon of sea salt
- 3. 3 table spoons of ground flax seeds
- 4. 2 table spoons of hemp seeds
- 5. 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 6. 2 3/4 cups of buckwheat flour
- 7. 2 tea spoons baking powder
- 8. Walnuts or pumpkin seeds for toping (optional)
Preheat the oven to 370F.
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add in the water and blend well until smooth. The consistency should be similar to a banana bread or pound bread. Pour into a lined and lightly oiled 12 x 5 x 3.5 inch baking pan of choice, place in the oven and bake.
Bake for 60 minutes. Cool and store in plastic zip lock bag and store in the fridge. Serve lightly toasted with butter or any choice of you toppings. Enjoy!