EKIA Organic Anti Aging Skin Care
Lucuma is one rising star fruit that grows in the sub-tropical native to Peru. Lucuma provides 14 essential trace elements and is a rich source of antioxidants which offers anti-inflammatory properties. Make your own super breakfast by adding lucuma power to your oat cereals or any other breakfast cereal grains. Our favorite recipe:
• 1 cup of organic rolled oats
• 1 cup of hemp milk
• 2 teaspoons of organic raisins or cranberries
• 2 table spoons of organic lucuma powder
• 1 teaspoon of organic chia seed or flax seed
• 1 teaspoon of raw honey (optional, if you have sweet tooth).
Mix well and enjoy it! This super breakfast cereals provide abundance of healthy nutrients and will keep you full and energetic until lunch time. Remember breakfast is a very important meal of the day. When you eat breakfast your body is nourished and energized which makes you more productive during the rest of the day and you eat less in the afternoon and evening.